Saturday, January 5, 2013

Introduction to the What-What?!

My name is Isabeau, and I am a full-time business student over at California State University, Monterey Bay, as well as being a stay at home mother to three young kids.

I set this blog up mostly so I have something to do each week.  I spend a lot of time poking around and thinking about things, but have no place to reflect and deposit the information I find.  It is my intention to post every Sunday with a variety of new information, including recipes, product reviews, news articles on a variety of subjects, and general geekiness.
On January 22nd, I head back to school full-time to finish my degree in business.  While this might cut down on the time I have to devote to this blog, I think that a weekly post will remain well within my abilities.

My first post will appear tomorrow, January 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment