Monday, June 16, 2014

On the Road... Medford

Welp, we've made it to Medford, Oregon.  But only by the skin of our teeth. D:

Yesterday was, hands down, one of the most unpleasant 24 hours I've had in a very long time.  I woke up feeling very sick, and so when my mom came over to help wrangle the kids, she wound up doing that and doing all the things I was planning on doing.  By the time we left, we had both of my parents, as well as my father-in-law over helping us put things in the truck and clean up.  After planning to leave at 10am, we actually got out of Hollister at 11:20am.

Being alone in the car with children, as well as being their only caretaker the whole trip, was exhausting.  I never really got bored of the driving yesterday, simply because I spent so much time stopped doing other things.

Today we drive 100 miles less than yesterday, and hopefully it will go better.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment