Friday, June 13, 2014

What-What?! Week of June 15th

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there. :)

Today, we move to Washington state.  We'll be on the road for a few days, then move in, unpack, and all that stuff.  Not sure if I'm going to post on Thursday; we'll have to see how fast we get internet set up.
Saffron took this photo on her little kid camera of the view outside our front door.  Right now there are about a million airplanes zooming around for the airshow today.
I'm sad to leave California, but hopeful of our future in Washington.  I don't doubt that California will always be my really real home, but I don't think that it's the place to raise a young family anymore.  Forbes actually just released their annual Best States to Make a Living In list, and Washington was at the top for the second year in a row.

I will miss my family and friends, my familiar places, my coworkers, and all the kids I've worked with (I still see kids that I tutored as long as 7 years ago).

Onward, to waffles!


No comments:

Post a Comment