Sunday, March 22, 2015

What-What?! Week of March 22nd

(Posted late because I slept in.)

We have now spent the last two and a half weeks with someone in the house being sick.

I am done with it.

We're not even all done being sick yet.  The husband just got whatever on earth it is that I have.

Anyway. :[

My neighbors amuse me greatly.  The neighbor who parks to one side of us has an aftermarket car alarm, and uses The Club to lock his car (day and night).  The neighbor that parks to the other side of us frequently leaves her car running, unlocked, with the keys in the ignition.  The juxtaposition between the two is just hilarious.

Granted, Everett is not known for its safety -- in fact, it's rather known for the opposite (ranked there as #11 worst city on this crime index).  But still, our apartment complex is actually quite nice; crime is low.  Down the street is a different story, but right here is okay.

My Son and Lego Designer Interviews


While the husband is at work, I let my kids play on his computer.  Sometimes they play Minecraft, other times they play educational games, and sometimes they just play games.  Recently, my son has practically been living on the Lego website.  The fact that it's related to Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, ninjas, and the usual mix of Lego sets is just a huge hit with him.

Normally he just plays games, but this past week, he went onto the Lego Lord of the Rings website and looked through the product catalog, which also included interviews with some of the designers. 
One of the designers has such a thick accent, though!  I am not entirely sure what he is saying.  The other guys are very clear.  One of them actually discusses some of the design iterations they went through, so that's pretty cool.  My son watched all the videos twice.  Maybe he'll grow up to be a Lego designer. :P


Oh!  So the most important part of today: It is my eighth wedding anniversary!  Lots of love to my husband. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment