Sunday, July 19, 2015

What-What?! Week of July 19th

My parents are here! :D

I haven't seen them since we left California.  I have missed them a lot, and so has everyone else.  Ozzy was acting shy when we first saw them, but warmed up quickly.  The big kids acted like no time had gone by, basically.

We had spent Friday just hanging out at home, and most of yesterday as well.  The husband barbequed some tri-tip, we had a nice dinner together, and then hit up a park.

That afternoon, though, my kids wore out my parents:
Saffron casts "Sleep"! -- unfortunately, the spell radius is only 2.5 feet. :P
Hanging out with the baby. :)
Later today, we're going to go to the local Cabela's, which is HUGE.  It has aquariums and all sorts of things in it.  I don't know what all, exactly, but it seems like it'd be a good time.

Not much else happened this week.  Tried to get all my work hours done before my parents came.  Went to the doctor for a checkup thing -- that went fine.  Took the kids to the big park, and we walked through the gardens there.  I plan on taking the husband back to look at some of the setups they had; some were pretty nifty, including what I can only describe as "Connect Four: Lettuce Edition".  I will absolutely take a picture of it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment