Sunday, October 11, 2015

What-What?! Week of October 11th

Sorry this is so late in the day.  I slept a lot, and it was refreshing. :P

Earlier in the week, the kids did a craft where they made themselves a little town to play with:
Cereal boxes opened up, and the kids are coloring on the blank side.  We then taped them up.
The finished product.
It's a bit hard to read, but the stores we had in our town included a Toy Store, a restaurant for vampires called Vampire Drink (how creepy is that?!  Thanks, Corey), a Pet Shop, and a Mall.

They had a really great time playing with them, so great that they killed a dinosaur:

I was able to fix it.

Not too much else goin' on.  The husband worked almost 50 hours this week, so that's a goodly amount of overtime, though I hate him being gone so much.  I made (another) apple pie.  It's delicious.

Next week, I'm going to do a big post on Corey's Lego creations.  I seem to have collected a lot of pictures and videos of things he's made.

No comments:

Post a Comment