Sunday, December 6, 2015

What-What?! Week of December 6th

I am totally not ready for it to be December already.  I've bought a lot of Christmas presents already, so at least there's that.  The husband picked up some Christmas lights, which we're going to put up on the house, since we have a house to put them up on now. :)

We're going to have Corey's birthday party next Sunday, which will have a Minecraft theme.  I've worked out the cake with Corey, but I still need to figure out the rest of the decorations.  I have a feeling that I'll be cutting a lot of paper squares out...

Rabbit Tooth Pillow

Last week, I made Saffron a tooth fairy pillow:
It needs a face still, and its ears are floppy, but otherwise, it came out quite well.  Saffron has one tooth that is extremely loose, but is still hanging on.  I told her that she could wiggle it to get it out sooner, and she told me that she would absolutely not do that.  So eventually it'll come out, and she has a tooth pillow when that happens.

This last week, I needed to do something pointless and fun, because I was disgusted with all my other projects.  I made Twilight Sparkle, reading a book.  There's no real programming involved in making it, but there are some more difficult style sheet magicks going on.

That's it for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment