Sunday, March 20, 2016

What-What?! Week of March 20th

We have survived another week!  I swear every time I get to Friday it's like "Where did the week go?  What the heck did I do?".  The answer to that is, of course, sit in traffic.

...Wait, I mean test software.  Yeah.

Anyway.

Home Depot:  Do-It-Herself Workshop

Osric asked to be in the picture, but then discovered that there was a goodie bag.
So just like Lowe's has children's workshops, Home Depot actually has workshops specifically for women.  This past Thursday, I went to one right after work.  The project for this month was to build a little vegetable shelf out of a crate.  There were four other ladies there that evening, and it was a pretty good time.  Definitely going to sign up for next month's.

I took it home, and yesterday the kids and I (mostly the kids) painted it with watercolors:

We got Saffron these pants, and her hands basically live in the pockets.  Maybe because it has big pockets?
Painting!
The finished product.
It's not exactly the most beautiful thing in the world, but the kids had a really great time.

This coming Tuesday is my ninth wedding anniversary.  It has been nearly a decade, and we're now nine hundred miles away and three kids later, but the husband and I are still very much in love.  I look forward to many more years with him.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment