Sunday, December 11, 2016

What-What?! Week of December 11th

They kept saying it was going to snow... and it didn't, and it didn't, and then...

IT DID! 
 
Not a ton, but enough to where I worked from home.  Ozzy and I took a break in the afternoon and made a miniature snowman family.



Other than that, we've been getting ready for Corwin's birthday and Christmas.  Got a tree up and decorated, and I spent part of last night rearranging presents to get them to (mostly, sorta) fit under the tree.  We bought a smaller tree this year than last, and it's a bit apparent. :P

Next weekend, we'll be celebrating Corwin's birthday, which I feel a bit bad about, because I have spent NO time at all on it.  He wants a Skyrim (like the video game) birthday, and I'm at a bit of a loss what to do for it.  Whatever I do, I'll post pictures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment