Sunday, February 5, 2017

What-What?! Week of February 5th

I can't believe it's already February!  Feels like it should still be January.

Not too much goin' on.  My Subaru is still broken -- and has been in the shop since Thursday.  After having it in numerous times, it finally acted up while the tech was looking at it.  Finally got some codes out of the car, and it's looking like the throttle sensor and the idle air sensor are both bad.  From my reading of other Subarus with similar problems, the throttle sensor is right on target.  Idle air sensor sounds pretty likely, too.  So that'll be expensive to fix, but hopefully does it.  I've read about some people with similar problems that have swapped out a lot of different parts, only to still have the issue remain.

Hopefully that is not my experience.

This week, my middle sister sent me a new coat:

It's made my ModCloth and features floral embroidery, Chinese-style frog closures, and side-slit pockets (important, because some women's coats still don't have pockets).


The lining can only be described as extremely pink.  It's also quite warm, which is perfect for the weather we've had around here lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment