Sunday, April 30, 2017

What-What?! Week of April 30th

And now more pictures!  During our first week, we visited Happy Hollow with the husband's older brother and his baby (who I don't seem to have any pictures of, but is extremely cute).

Half of Happy Hollow was flooded during some of the bad weather they had there, so only the rides and a small portion of the animals were available for viewing.  Mostly we rode on rides.
 


I don't know what possessed me to let Corwin stand on this statue, but I did.  He didn't slide off, so I guess it's fine.


On the carrousel, lookin' cute.

Riding the lemur.

I have all these pictures of them on the roller coaster with Saffron looking bored.  This is one of the few where she actually looks excited.  They did have a good time, though.  It was Ozzy's first time on a roller coaster, and he was super jazzed.




We never used to play on these spinner balls much before, but this time it was good fun.

Ridin' horses. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment